Rawlco Radio in Saskatoon has an exciting opportunity for a Reporter/ Web Editor to work with a team of award-winning journalists. The role includes field reporting on weekends and writing and posting content to our website and social media during the week.
See if this checklist describes you:
- Knowledge of CP style, strong writing and grammar skills
- Able to adapt to pressure, work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Curiosity and strong news judgement – familiarity with local news landscape and Canadian affairs
- Able to generate original story ideas and contribute to daily news meetings
- Video journalism and photography skills an asset
- Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing workflows
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in radio broadcasting an asset
Experience is important, passion is essential. Tell us what you’ve been doing and what you’d like to be doing in a company with a proud news reputation.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Rawlco Radio is an equal opportunity employer.